The Language Learning Strategies Web-Blog

This "web-log" is devoted to the learning and teaching of language-learning strategies. While the strategies that are mentioned here could be applicable to ALL languages, the chief focus of this particular blog are strategies for learning English as a Foreign Language in Taiwan. Many students and colleagues have kindly volunteered their links, comments, and suggestions to creating this site. It is to these "language-friendlies" that this humble "blog" ("web" + "blog") is dedicated.

Monday, June 20, 2005

Index of Learning Styles Questionnaire

Index of Learning Styles Questionnaire: "Index of Learning Styles Questionnaire

Directions
Please provide us with your full name. Your name will be printed on the information that is returned to you.
Full Name

For each of the 44 questions below select either 'a' or 'b' to indicate your answer. Please choose only one answer for each question. If both 'a' and 'b' seem to apply to you, choose the one that applies more frequently. When you are finished selecting answers to each question please select the submit button at the end of the form.

I understand something better after I
(a) try it out.
(b) think it through.
I would rather be considered
(a) realistic.
(b) innovative.
When I think about what I did yesterday, I am most likely to get
(a) a picture.
(b) words.
I tend to
(a) understand details of a subject but may be fuzzy about its overall structure.
(b) understand the overall structure but may be fuzzy about details.
When I am learning something new, it helps me to
(a) talk about it.
(b) think about it.
If I were a teacher, I would rather teach a course
(a) that deals with facts and real life situations.
(b) that deals with ideas and theories.
I prefer to get new information in
(a) pictures, diagrams (a) all the parts, I understand the whole thing., graphs, or maps.
(b) written directions or verbal information.

[please click on the link above for more...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home